Next Monthly Meeting: 6-16-12
The next meeting of the Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group will be June 16, from 1-3pm at the Cape Girardeau Public Library – G.F. Hirsch Room.
Informational handouts will be available, as well as information on Children and Adults with Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD), a list of available ADHD resources, and books that you can check out from the group lending library.
We had an excellent first meeting, and look forward to having another great meeting. We strive to provide the opportunity for people with ADHD, and others affected by it, to meet, share information and resources, all within a mutually supportive, non-judgemental environment.
If you have any questions about the group, or would like to volunteer, please contact us:
We need volunteers for the following:
- Greeters: Make meeting newcomers feel welcome
- Set up / Take down: Help set up and take down chairs, tables, etc. each meeting
- Sign-in: Make sure that meeting attendees fill out the sign-in sheet for each meeting
- Co-Coordinator: Please contact for additional information about this position
In between Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group Meetings we also have a groupspaces site available where you can keep up-to-date on the latest news, events, participate in forums, share photos, and access ADHD-related information through our files.
We look forward to seeing you at our next monthly meeting.
- Whew, We Did It! (capeadhd.wordpress.com)
- Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group: groupspaces page (capeadhd.wordpress.com)
- Mark Your Calendar – May 19th First Cape ADHD Support Group Meeting (capeadhd.wordpress.com)
- Announcing Cape ADHD Support Group (capeadhd.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 23, 2012, in ADHD Support Group Meeting, monthly meeting and tagged ADD, ADHD ADD, Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau Missouri, Disorders, Health, Mental Health, monthly meeting, Public library, Support group. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.